A blog about the experiences and adventures in the Republic of Georgia. Here you will find pictures, almost-daily journals, and creative/challenging/absurd stories. Please indulge. Be blessed and not offended.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Walk with Me

I want Jesus to walk with me;
I want Jesus to walk with me;
All along my pilgrim journey, Lord, I want Jesus to walk with me.
~ Arr. by John F Wilson
<>
Now the green blade riseth from the buried grain,
Wheat that in the dark earth many days has lain
Love lives again, that with the dead has been;
Love is come again, like wheat that springeth green.
~J.M.C. Crum (1872-1952)
<>
Make me a channel of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me bring Your love.
Where there is injury, Your pardon, Lord.
And where there's doubt true faith in You.
~Francis of Assisi

3 Comments:

Blogger asprockitrockit said...

wow, wow, wow...very profound Pove, P-Didi!

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Molly Grisham said...

P Didi! I SOOOOOO was planning to call you tonight to wish you well before you departed but I guess this message will have to do. Enjoy your time and tell all our favorite Georgian's we said hello. Post as much as you can so we can all pretend we are there with you.

Peace,
MOLLY

8:41 PM

 
Blogger anita said...

p. didi. peace. poinsettia. which is probably dropping its leaves in a graceful death by now por falta de agua, por falta de mi presencia en el mismo pais. no estoy haciendo un buen trabajo de documentar mi viaje en ecuador...entonces, muchisimas gracias para presentarme a esta vista de la vida y el camino... de un gringo loco. que te vayas con Dios, y que su paz te llena. me llamo anita aqui, y me encanta todo. chau ;)

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home