A blog about the experiences and adventures in the Republic of Georgia. Here you will find pictures, almost-daily journals, and creative/challenging/absurd stories. Please indulge. Be blessed and not offended.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Middle East

Dear Friends,

I will be traveling through the Middle East this summer working on a film project. It is a film that will portray the stories of regular folks who live through daily conflict and violence.

If you're interested in the Middle East (and peace) and would like to learn more about and contribute to this trip (we need to raise $10,000), please contact me at: pidencioLD@gmail.com and I will give you the details.

peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly Grisham said...

P Didi -

Did you leave for the middle east yet? I am wondering since you have not posted anything in a long time. But then again you are probably out on yet another hike - maybe I should just call your cell phone! HA!

Peace,
MOLLY

7:17 AM

 
Blogger M.A.P. said...

I'm halfway there molly. I mean, I'm in Turkey now, just chilling in the airport waiting for my next flight.

12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home